Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Multiple Exposure


This first photo is a photo of a monopoly board with a picture of a hand overlapping it. I did this by taking two negatives, layering them, and exposing them to the photo paper. This one is personally my favorite of the three.


This next photo is a picture of a pair of Toms shoes (which you may have seen on my symmetry and rule of thirds project). It is layered with a picture of Christmas lights that are out of focus. I did this picture the same way I did the first- by layering two negatives.


This last picture Is a picture of a starfish in front of a light source (which you may have seen before on my light project). I did the same thing I did with the Toms, and layered that picture with a picture of out of focus Christmas lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment