Monday, February 28, 2011

Architecture



This first picture is a building I found while I was driving. I stood at the base of it and took a picture up. I like this pattern because you can't decide if they're circles, diamonds, or squares.



This next picture I was standing in a courtyard looking up and I saw that a black iron track went around one edge of the courtyard.



This picture was taken in the same courtyard as before. There were apartments that all stuck out the same way. So I went at an angle and took a picture down and made them look layered.



This last picture is a picture of stairs that I found. I took a picture of the bottom of the stairs up.


This last picture is my 8x10 photo. I went outside to the corner of my house and took a picture looking up. But when you flip it upside down you feel like you're going to fall.



This is a swatch of the picture above. I did this to see if it was good before printing the larger print.



This is my contact sheet for my Architecture project

No comments:

Post a Comment