Thursday, April 21, 2011

Landscapes


I did all of my landscape picture at my grandparents farm in Eastern Oregon. This picture was taken out their front yard. I love it there because there's nothing for miles and miles and all you can see is the open countryside.


This is another picture from their front yard but at a different angle. I like the tree coming from the side. It adds to the nature feeling of the photo.


I love this picture. We found a huge flock of snow geese so we pulled over and took some picture of them. My dad threw a rock to get them to fly away so this is a picture of them just taking off.


This is another picture of the snow geese. I love how it just looks so natural.



This picture was taken from their driveway. I love the open fields and hills in the background. It's very peaceful to me.


I choose to do a picture of the snow geese for my large print. This is a swatch of the snow geese picture.



This is my contact sheet for the landscapes project.

No comments:

Post a Comment