Monday, June 6, 2011

Identity


Identity project contact sheet


These are my two friend Emma and Emily. I told them to be as serious as possible and not to smile. This picture took a few tries because they kept smiling.


This is my friend Emily. Again, I told her to do anything but smile so she gave me this really weird look. I wasn't expecting it which made it even better.


This is Emily and I. My friend wanted to take pictures so badly, so I handed her the camera and let her go for it. They turned out better than I expected.


This is my friend Courtney. I asked her to do anything she wanted except smile and she started climbing the fence.


This is me and my friends Emily and Christian. It was just suppose to be me and Emily, but Christian jumped in last minute and it ended up turning out really good because we all have different expressions.


This is my friend Dallas. When I asked him not to smile he gave me really intense looks. They were scary so instead I asked him to turn to the side and give his scary looks to the side instead of directly at the camera.


This is Drew. You may think he's angry, but that's really just the lighting. I caught him while he was thinking of a look to give me and I got this.


This last one is my friend Emma. I asked her to give me this look. She always gives me this look to make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment